Clima Now Spotlight Support Progamme
01Jan08:0030Jun(Jun 30)17:00Clima Now Spotlight Support Progamme
Why are we here? It is time to find, test and support new solutions for the climate. To do this, we need to reach and
Why are we here?
It is time to find, test and support new solutions for the climate. To do this, we need to reach and mobilize many more people than before. This is where Spotlight programme participants come in.
In 2022, the One Planet Lab (hosted by WWF Switzerland) and the Impact Hub Zürich are coming together to support these ambitious projects on their journey to activating 100,000 people for the climate.
Discover the 12 selected Clima Now pioneers
- Solarvignette (Spotlight 2021 winner) | Read more
- ACKR | Read more
- fffhoch10 | Read more
- Umweltverantwortungsinitiative | Read more; umweltverantwortung.ch
- Climate Fresk: Climate Education for all (Spotlight 2021 winner) | Read more
- GOOD LIFE ARCHIVE | Read more; https://www.klimaha.ch/
- Net-Zero Farms | Read more; http://www.agricircle.com
- take that | Read more
- NOW Care (Spotlight 2021 winner) | Read more; www.nowcare.ch
- Faires Lager | Read more
- Vert le futur | Read more
- The Swiss Drawdown Plan | Read more
5 Clima Camp Modules
Each module focuses on a topic which is relevant for reaching new audiences, planning new project approaches, or measuring impact. These modules will run from February to June of 2022.
- Module 1 | Ecosystem mapping, Theory of Change and Impact Measurement
- Sarah Friedrich, Collaboratio Helvetica
- Emily Elsner, ETH SusTec
- Module 2 | Communications, Storytelling and Campaigning
- Vanessa Rueber, Patagonia
- Sonja Bichsel, Storytelling for change
- Renée Lertzman, Project InsideOut
Module 3 | Community Building
- Michel Bachmann, the Value Web
- Module 4 | Fundraising & Funding an Impact Initiative
- Céline Fallet, Wemakeit
- Other Speakers TBA
5 Experts clinics
In the week following each module, a two-hour „clinic“ will take place. Here, the course participants can work and ask the expert questions at a predefined location. These are meant to be working sessions where each project can apply the learning to their issue. Note* A minimum number of participants must confirm their attendance for each clinic to take place.
One-on-one expert sessions
Each participant will receive 6 hours of one-on-one coaching sessions. The participants will be able to select experts from our pool of experts on the One Planet Lab expert portal and book these when needed.
The Mercator Foundation Switzerland has kindly financed these expert sessions.
Each programme point will include the opportunity to support each other with peer feedback. These opportunities will become the main part of the programme in the second half of the year.
If you would like to learn more about this programme, feel free to reach out to:
Januar 1 (Samstag) 08:00 - Juni 30 (Donnerstag) 17:00
Impact Hub Zürich
Sihlquai 131, 8005 Zürich